Hogwarts Interactive

Dear Guest,
You are here as an unsorted student. You need to log-in or register to have the features we have to offer you.

Staff Is Now Invited, No More Applications For Now, Until Further Notice.
Colton Malfoy Is Student Of The Month!
John Potter Is Staffer Of The Month!

I forgot my password

Forum Staff

EVERYONE READ.

Manticore Storms
    Administrator
    Administrator

My Country: : United States

Black CloakBlack Cloak
    Bloodline BadgeBloodline Badge

Roleplay Info
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Strength:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Character Gender:

EVERYONE READ.

Post by Manticore Storms on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Here is a letter that I received by owl, today. It is from another school of magic, Wildwood Academy. Found in Kingsworthy:

Dear Headmaster Podmus,

I see that some of your students have gotten off to a great start. But the COM (Council of Magic), has decided that all classes will be chosen by us, the Headmasters. Also, some students may be moved up to higher classes based on scores in a class. Students with low scores, or low attendance, they say may not have special privileges. Also, a COM Member will visit your school. They are checking for students that can be possibly moved to a new house. Oh, the new house. There will be a new house for each school. Called Potestatem, meaning "power" I believe in Latin, or Italian. These students have excelled academically, and will be receiving special privileges from the council. All prefects, must be at least at a certain average to stay a prefect. Students with low grades, can and will, be held back a year, and not move on to the next level. There have been a lot of changes, new council, new rules. New rules, new school. Any students not following rules, will be put out of school, 1-10 days suspension. Any more rule-breaking, will result in an Expelling of a student.

Sincerely,
    Headmaster Powers, of Wildwood Academy

Your Headmaster, Manticore Storms.

Links At Hogwarts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dormitories

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:32 pm